Nano Tech MPUV Disinfection System
For commercial water disinfection and chloramine reduction
Max Filter-MFV Series
For residential and semi-commercial pools
LOW COST HIGH UV EFFICIENCY
The NT-MPUV series of medium pressure ultraviolet units is designed for easy installation. The system provides a cost effective solution for disinfection and chloramine reduction in commercial pools.
Medium pressure UV systems are highly effective against highly infectious Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lambia species which can exist in swimming pool water. These are virtually unaffected by the levels of chlorine used to sanitise swimming pools. As a direct result of its interaction with pollutants, the chlorine in a pool produces chloramines which cause eye and skin irritation and unpleasant odours.
Medium pressure UV systems reduce the side effects and produce a vastly improved water quality and atmospheric environment.
- Easy to install with in-line vessel design
- Higher UV efficiency
- Typical UVT is 90% at 60 mJ/cm2
- Lower power consumption
- Sustantial reduction in chloramines
- Medium pressure UV lamps for maximum oxidation
- Microprocessor control with data logging
- Connects to building managment systems
- Automatic « Smartdrive » wiper system as standard
- Simple lamp replacement
- 316 L Stainless steel reactor vessel