E-Power Variable Speed Pump
For large residential pools and water features
Max Filter-MFV Series
For residential and semi-commercial pools
SAVES UP TO 85% ON ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Compared to the Emaux EPV range, traditional single speed pumps run continuously and inefficiently at maximum load incurring high running costs. Reduced speed provides slower water circulation rates and puts less strain on the complete installation such as filter, sanitization and plumbing. It reduces the wear-and-tear factor ending in significant savings for the pool owner.
- Permanent Magnet Motor (PMM)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC)
- 5L Strainer Basket
- 316 Stainless Steel Shaft
- 316 Stainless Steel Mechanical Seal
- 2″/2.5″ Union Connection
- IPX5 Waterproof Standard
Emaux E-Power Variable Speed Pump reduces the energy use of your pool, spa, and water features. Thanks to its higher efficiency, it eliminates over-usage and reduces equipment maintenance costs.
The energy saving is achieved by programming the pump to reach the ideal flow rate schedule. As the pump speed is reduced, the water flow drops. A 50% reduction in speed cuts the flow rate by half, but at the same time reduces the power consumption by up to 85%.
New Connectivity and External Smart Control
- Wi-Fi Direct (AP mode) or Home Network STA Mode
- RS485 communication port
1. IEEE802.11, 2.4GHz, b/g/n
2. Internal antenna, open area 25m
3. Data throughput 300Mbits
1. Enables connecting a master (PC) and several slaves (EPV or SPV Pumps).
2. RTU over RS485 communication port
3. Support all standard Modbus protocal equipment
4. Isolated AB data bus
5. Max Baud Rate 9600bps