SWP series Corrosion Resistant FRP Pump
For seawater & water with corrosive compounds applications
Max Filter-MFV Series
For residential and semi-commercial pools
STRONG RESISTANCE TO CORROSIVE LIQUIDS
SWP Series Pump combines materials and manufacturing technology to provide strong resistance to corrosive liquids and the reliability to work under extreme environments.
The SWP pump is a Single Stage, End Suction, Horizontal Centrifugal Pump, designed to ISO 5199-2002 Standards for Chemical Process Pumps. The pumps are designed with vertical centerline discharge and back pull-out construction. All wet parts are corrosion resistant and non-metallic.
- Compliance with European DIN Standard
- Smooth hydraulic passages to increase pump efficiency
- Tapered polygon impeller provides high capacity and greater efficiency
- Externally adjustable impeller clearance provides ease of maintenance
and maximum efficiency
- All wet parts in either Vinyl or Ester Epoxy Resin provide better chemical resistance
- Bolts through casing ensure O-ring seal integrity under all hydraulic
- Integral shaft sleeve design protects the pump shaft from exposure to fluids
- Large Swedish made SKF bearings ensure long operation life
- Heavy-duty shaft minimizes deflection to maximize mechanical seal life
- External type AISI-316L mechanical seal for highly corrosive fluids, static and rotating ring in SiC and Spring
- Polyester thermosetting powder coated power frame construction
prevent external corrosion
- Coupled to ABB Motor. Optional earthing rings or insulated bearings
prevent bearing erosion when installing with VFD for the electric motor speed control.
- IPX5 Waterproof Standard